Decorative Window Films are available in a variety different patterns and shades, allowing you to customize the appearance of your home or office. In addition, these films are easy to remove or replace allowing you to update the appearance at a later time. With so many decorative film options, flat glass surfaces can now be turned into a work of art, be it an office, restaurant, den, bathroom and more. Another great benefit is that frosted films diffuse light without cutting out ambient light. As a result, any existing window can be converted to privacy glass in a number of attractive patterns.
Our Films, including frosted and patterned films can be easily applied vertically, horizontally or diagonally to create a visually stunning appearance on existing glass.
Decorative Films have a practical use on all sorts of glass surfaces including:
- Entrance doors and side lights
- Decorative or frost film for privacy
- Interior doors, transoms, or other glass dividers
- Lighting control & diffusers
- Bedroom, Bathroom, & Shower doors
- Decorative Accents on any existing glass
- Office, den, & dining room partitions & windows
- Interior office windows, glass doors, and side lights
- Conference room glass windows
- Decorative Accents
- Entrance & waiting room panels
- Transom Glass
- Door security/privacy glazing
- Outside vision/privacy control windows
- Bathrooms, kitchens, and office windows
Features and Benefits
- Flexible design – Tint Portland’s decorative window films allows you to bring color, visual effects and graphic patterns to glass surfaces or customize a space with a corporate logo that can be removed and replaced when a new look is desired.
- Enhanced privacy – Frosted window films allow ambient light to pass through glass while protecting privacy in homes, offices, and commercial environments. It’s an increasingly popular solution in creating privacy on office partitions.
- Glare reduction – Frosted and patterned window films reduce eye strain and help improve conditions for office employees and building tenants by reducing glare and UV Rays from sunlight.
- Cost effective – Custom decorative films are much more cost effective than etched glass. It is just as aesthetically please as etched glass but at a fraction of the cost.
Decorative Films For The Office.
Decorative Films can help transform an office. Whether are just looking to add a touch of style to some glass, or add privacy for the conference room, decorative films will get the job done. Check out some decorative film options with our visualizer.